What is CoolSculpting Elite?
- Under the chin (jawline)
- Bra bulge
- Upper arm
- Flanks (or love handles)
- Outer thigh
- Inner thigh
- Distal thigh
- Underneath buttocks
It is a non-surgical procedure that uses cooling to freeze fat cells and then destroy them. According to studies, CoolSculpting Elite has been observed to reduce 20%-25% of the treated fat cells.
CoolSculpting in Napa is very safe since the cooling is controlled and tissues surrounding the treatment site are left unharmed. Visit us today to know more about CoolSculpting Elite.
CoolSculpting Elite vs traditional CoolSculpting
Both CoolSculpting Elite and traditional CoolSculpting work on the same premise of cryolipolysis or using cold to target fat cells in the body. But, they differ in the following ways:
- The CoolSculpting Elite has a wider applicator that has an 18% larger skin contact area, compared to the applicator in the traditional CoolSculpting. Due to this, larger swathes of skin can be treated at the same time, and the overall treatment time can be reduced.
- The CoolSculpting Elite device has two applicators, compared to the single applicator of the traditional CoolSculpting machine, allowing our specialists to target two treatment areas simultaneously.
- Thanks to the above two features, the CoolSculpting Elite procedure results in 20%-25% fat reduction, compared to 18%-20% fat reduction in traditional CoolSculpting procedures.
Due to these reasons, CoolSculpting Elite offers greater treatment results for those seeking fat reduction.
Who can undergo CoolSculpting Elite?
CoolSculpting in Napa is a safe and non-surgical procedure. CoolSculpting Elite, it’s advanced counterpart, can be undergone by:
- People who are close to their ideal weight need to reduce the stubborn fat bulges in different parts of the body.
- People who have not had any laser treatment or surgery recently.
- People who have at least 1-3 months of time to see the full results of CoolSculpting Elite.
This procedure is relatively painless and we typically don’t offer any anesthesia before the session. During the procedure, you may feel a slight suctioning sensation where the applicator is applied.
You may also experience minor cramping in that region. Once the procedure is done, our expert takes off the applicator and gently massages the treatment site to break apart the frozen fat cells. Depending on your bespoke needs, you may be asked to come in for more than one session of CoolSculpting Elite.
Over the period of the next few weeks after each session, these destroyed fat cells will be slowly thrown out of the body through your lymphatic system.
To learn more about CoolSculpting in Napa and what this procedure can do for you, schedule a consultation with us.