QWO Cellulite Treatment
How does cellulite form?
How does QWO Cellulite Treatment work?
Our bodies naturally produce enzymes that can erode collagen in the connective tissues. It is this build-up of collagen that thickens the bands of connective tissues. The QWO Cellulite Treatment involves using a combination of these collagen eroding enzymes, called collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes, to break down the collagen in your connective tissues.
When this collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes is injected into the treatment site, it slowly breaks down excess collagen, reducing tension on the fat cells. Due to this, the fat cells will have more space to evenly spread out underneath the skin, reducing the presence of bulges and dimples on the treatment site.
Currently, the QWO Cellulite Treatment is FDA-approved for use on the buttocks. Contact us at Lift Aesthetics in Napa to schedule your treatment.
When might you benefit from QWO Cellulite Treatment?
You may benefit from undergoing the QWO Cellulite Treatment if:
- You have moderate-to-severe cellulite on your buttocks
- You are experiencing low confidence and body image issues due to the dimpling of your skin
- Your workouts and diets are not helping reduce cellulite
- You want to get toned and smooth buttocks, so you can wear the dresses of your choice
- You do not wish to undergo surgery to address cellulite
Eligibility criteria for QWO Cellulite Treatment
When you visit Lift Aesthetics in Napa, please let us know if you are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Allergic to any ingredients in the QWO formulation
- Are on any medication
- Have undergone surgery in the treatment site recently
How does our treatment procedure work?
Once you are eligible for the QWO Cellulite Treatment, we determine the number and placement of the areas on the buttocks which require the QWO injections. We provide localized anesthesia to reduce any discomfort you may experience during the procedure. Then we use a fresh syringe to gently inject the QWO formulation into your buttocks. You will be asked to remain lying in the same position for a few minutes to allow the enzymes to settle.
Overall, the entire procedure may take 20-30 minutes, and you can come in during your break to get it done. You will need to come in for three sets of injections separated by a gap of three weeks each to complete the QWO Cellulite Treatment.