Do you want your skin to shine bright like a diamond? Want to say goodbye to signs of aging and sun damage? If yes, you’ve come to the right place. Lift Aesthetics is a premier med spa located in Napa, CA, and we are proud to present the cutting-edge Diamond Glow treatment.
Designed to restore your youthful radiance, Diamond Glow harnesses the power of a patented recessed diamond tip wand to offer deep facial resurfacing. After the treatment, you’ll look and feel youthful, powerful and empowered. Contact us at Lift Aesthetics today to schedule a treatment.
How is the Diamond Glow treatment performed?
Diamond Glow is a state-of-the-art, non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment, designed to rid your skin of impurities and infuse healing ingredients. Initially called DermalInfusion/SkinPeel when first created, it is now known as Allergan Aesthetics Diamond Glow with SkinMedica Pro-Infusion Serums today.
At Lift Aesthetics, we use a combination of deep skin cleansing, rejuvenation and resurfacing procedures, to help you regain your glowing complexion and supple skin texture. Unlike superficial chemical peels and facials, the Diamond Glow resurfacing treatment targets the deepest layers of your skin, revitalizing your skin completely.
Deep pore extraction
- SkinMedica TNS® Advanced+ – To reduce the signs of aging such as fine lines, crow’s feet and wrinkles.
- SkinMedica Skin Brightening – To lighten uneven pigmentation and dark spots, restore skin color and reduce dullness.
- SkinMedica Ultra Hydrating – To reverse dryness, hydrate the skin and restore suppleness and texture.
- SkinMedica Vitamin C – To infuse essential antioxidants to enrich your skin’s health and well-being.
- SkinMedica Pore Clarifying – To eliminate bacteria and other germs on the skin, reduce the occurrence of acne and clear your pores.
Who cannot receive the Diamond Glow treatment?
The Diamond Glow treatment is a non-invasive skin-friendly procedure that is extremely safe. Absolutely anyone can undergo the treatment without worry. However, we recommend that you consult our Lift Aesthetics med spa experts first before scheduling your session if:
- You have a skin infection or condition which may worsen because of the resurfacing procedure.
- You have recently undergone facial surgery or plastic surgery.
- You have very severe acne and are unsure if you should get this treatment or not.
- You are currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
How soon do results appear?
The Diamond Glow treatments start to show results almost immediately after the procedure. Your results will continue to improve a few days after the treatment. Ideally, it’s recommended to undergo Diamond Glow skin resurfacing once every 4-6 weeks to maintain your youthful results.
Book your Diamond Glow session at Lift Aesthetics today.